|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, when does the judge tell the jury to return on Monday?
(b) 10 am.
(c) 9 am.
(d) 9:30 am.
2. What will Bosch do if Tom continues collecting rent at his other apartment?
(a) Knock him out.
(b) Evict him.
(c) Tell the landlord.
(d) Send him back to jail.
3. As Bosch follows Edgar, who does he see Edgar meeting with?
(c) Church's widow.
4. What time is Rollenberger's briefing with Chief Irving?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(b) 5 pm.
(c) 6:30 pm.
(d) 6 pm.
5. When Bosch arrives at Sylvia's house at the beginning of Chapter 13, what is Sylvia doing?
(a) She is missing.
(d) Reading book reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gallery call in a report to the police?
2. Who takes a call from a girl named Gallery just before the Church murder?
3. Who does Ray Mora claim to be the Follower?
4. What does the surveillance team tell Bosch Ray Mora is doing?
5. Why does Sylvia want to stay with Bosch over the weekend?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)