|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reported Rebecca missing?
(a) Joel Bremmer.
(b) Norman Church.
(c) Tom Cerrone.
(d) Rodney Belk.
2. How long has Gallery been missing?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. Why is Sylvia crying on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) She was fired.
(b) She learned her mother just died.
(c) Bosch broke up with her.
(d) One of her students was killed in a drive-by shooting.
4. Why wasn't Church used in Dr. John Locke's latest book?
(a) The judge prohibited it.
(b) Dr. Locke could not find enough information about him.
(c) Locke did not like Church.
(d) No one knew Church at the time.
5. Where is the reporter from who called Sylvia?
(c) New York Post.
(d) Boston Hareld.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ray volunteer for the B shift?
2. How long has Rebecca been missing?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 26, what time does Bosch wake up?
4. Why does Gallery call in a report to the police?
5. Who takes a call from a girl named Gallery just before the Church murder?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)