|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gallery call in a report to the police?
(a) To file a complaint.
(b) It was a prank.
(c) She recieved a letter from the killer.
(d) To report a man watching her.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 26, what time does Bosch wake up?
(a) 1 pm.
(b) 9 am.
(d) 11 am.
3. Who calls Sylvia in the beginning of Chapter 26?
4. How long has Rebecca been missing?
(a) About 2 months.
(b) About 6 years.
(c) About 22 months.
(d) 3 days.
5. Why is Sylvia crying on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) One of her students was killed in a drive-by shooting.
(b) Bosch broke up with her.
(c) She was fired.
(d) She learned her mother just died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, as Bosch is clearing logs from the fireplace, what is Sylvia doing?
2. What is Bosch's code designation for the surveillance team?
3. Who beeps Bosch right after he leaves Ray?
4. What does Dr. Locke admit is not the only root for sexual deviance?
5. Why wasn't Church used in Dr. John Locke's latest book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)