|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Locke admit is not the only root for sexual deviance?
(a) Childhood trauma.
2. When was Bremmer's book released?
(a) 4 months after Rebecca went missing.
(b) 4 months before Rebecca went missing.
(c) 12 months after Rebecca went missing.
(d) 12 months before Rebecca went missing.
3. How long has Rebecca been missing?
(a) About 2 months.
(b) About 22 months.
(c) About 6 years.
(d) 3 days.
4. Who reported Rebecca missing?
(a) Tom Cerrone.
(b) Norman Church.
(c) Joel Bremmer.
(d) Rodney Belk.
5. In Chapter 26, as Bosch is clearing logs from the fireplace, what is Sylvia doing?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(c) Taking a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 26, what time does Bosch wake up?
2. Who takes a call from a girl named Gallery just before the Church murder?
3. Where is the reporter from who called Sylvia?
4. How long has Gallery been missing?
5. When does Ray volunteer for the B shift?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)