|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bosch's code designation for the surveillance team?
(a) Team Three.
(b) Team Captian.
(c) Team Leader.
(d) Team Six.
2. Why does Gallery call in a report to the police?
(a) To report a man watching her.
(b) It was a prank.
(c) She recieved a letter from the killer.
(d) To file a complaint.
3. Why is Sylvia crying on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) One of her students was killed in a drive-by shooting.
(b) She learned her mother just died.
(c) She was fired.
(d) Bosch broke up with her.
4. Who reported Rebecca missing?
(a) Joel Bremmer.
(b) Rodney Belk.
(c) Norman Church.
(d) Tom Cerrone.
5. In Chapter 26, as Bosch is clearing logs from the fireplace, what is Sylvia doing?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(d) Taking a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Rebecca been missing?
2. Where is the reporter from who called Sylvia?
3. Who calls Sylvia in the beginning of Chapter 26?
4. How does Bosch feel when he looks at a nude photograph of Gallery?
5. When was Bremmer's book released?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)