|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beeps Bosch right after he leaves Ray?
2. What is Bosch's code designation for the surveillance team?
(a) Team Captian.
(b) Team Six.
(c) Team Leader.
(d) Team Three.
3. When was Bremmer's book released?
(a) 12 months before Rebecca went missing.
(b) 4 months after Rebecca went missing.
(c) 12 months after Rebecca went missing.
(d) 4 months before Rebecca went missing.
4. Where is the reporter from who called Sylvia?
(a) Boston Hareld.
(d) New York Post.
5. According to Dr. Locke, what type of people are those that commit rape and murder?
(a) Abused people.
(c) Sick people.
(d) Average people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sylvia crying on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 26?
2. Who takes a call from a girl named Gallery just before the Church murder?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 26, what time does Bosch wake up?
4. How does Bosch feel when he looks at a nude photograph of Gallery?
5. In Chapter 26, as Bosch is clearing logs from the fireplace, what is Sylvia doing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)