|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Justice and Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will always conflict, according to Hart?
(a) Rules and goals.
(b) Customs and laws.
(c) Rules and laws.
(d) Laws and goals.
2. Who would have different view of justice ?
(a) Different class.
(b) Different countries.
(c) Different moralities.
(d) Different income level.
3. What have judges power to do in the structure judicial practice?
(a) Interpret laws.
(b) Create laws.
(c) Make decisions on their own.
(d) Try certain types of cases.
4. What can judges statement be because of their external point of view?
5. What do Rules of continuity give future individuals the right to?
(a) Assume the same power.
(b) Change laws.
(c) A fair trial.
(d) Ignore the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the second question arisen by Hart's theory appear?
2. What implies that a rule exists?
3. What are laws?
4. What aren't obligations, according to Austin and others?
5. What are rules sometime understood as?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)