|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Justice and Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are laws obeyed?
2. How can laws be divided?
(a) Categories based on the type of offense.
(b) Primary and secondary rules.
(c) Five sub section rules.
(d) Collective and individual rules.
3. What could the definition of law provide a map for?
(a) Explain order.
(b) Explain man's evolution.
(c) Explaining relationships
(d) Explain society.
4. What do laws specify?
(a) What is allowed and forbidden.
(b) Whom they apply to.
(c) What the penalty is for over stopping it.
(d) Who may coerce and when.
5. What does attempting a single definition do to the fundamental elements of the law?
(a) Make them clear.
(b) Obscures them.
(c) Make them applicable.
(d) Make them accessible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts dose the idea of justice have?
2. What are 'real' rules, according to Hart?
3. What is related to law according to Hart?
4. What can't interpretation of the authoritative quality of the general rules do?
5. What are legitimate laws not?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)