|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Justice and Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions did Hart identified that combine into the question of what law is?
2. What are our legal standard, according to Hart?
3. How do people obey?
(a) By doing thing for free.
(b) By accepting the law.
(c) By doing things they would not otherwise do.
(d) By doing nothing they could be punished for.
4. What do laws modify in many cases?
(a) The liberty of the people.
(c) The judge understanding the law.
(d) The range of application of others laws.
5. What does the law make human conduct?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people often equate to legal system?
2. Who would have different view of justice ?
3. What is there not of between determinate rules and rule skepticism?
4. How does Hart qualifies most statements made about law by great minds?
5. What are habits?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)