|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Justice and Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hart distinguish between in Chapter 5?
(a) Morality and custom.
(b) Union and non union laws.
(c) Moral and law.
(d) Primary and secondary rules.
2. What does the distinction make sense of, according to Hart?
(a) How custom is structured.
(b) How moral is structured.
(c) How law should work.
(d) Many difficulties previously unsolved.
3. What can't interpretation of the authoritative quality of the general rules do?
(a) Create laws.
(b) Create Uncertainty.
(c) Support Morale.
(d) Force obedience.
4. What do moral laws touches on?
5. What are laws?
(a) Moral imperatives.
(b) Written customs.
(c) Standing orders.
(d) Optional rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do laws dictated by the queen of England not apply to, according to Hart?
2. What is related to law according to Hart?
3. What do statements of internal aspect presuppose the truth of?
4. What example does Hart give about non optional conduct that are not law?
5. What do making laws differ from?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)