|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Law as the Union of Primary and Secondary Rules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first difficult thing about law?
(a) To determine whether something is law.
(b) Determine who make the law.
(c) Determine why laws are in place.
(d) Determine why laws are accepted.
2. What do Rules of continuity give future individuals the right to?
(a) Change laws.
(b) Ignore the law.
(c) A fair trial.
(d) Assume the same power.
3. What are some primitive society rules by?
4. What do laws specify?
(a) What is allowed and forbidden.
(b) Whom they apply to.
(c) Who may coerce and when.
(d) What the penalty is for over stopping it.
5. What becomes guides for claims, demands and the like?
(a) The rules from an internal point of view.
(b) The rules from an external point of view.
(c) The Law from an internalpoint of view.
(d) The Law from an external point of view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the definition of law provide a map for?
2. How does Hart qualifies Province of Jurisprudence Determined, according to Chapter 2?
3. What are customary society's rules unable to do?
4. What example does Hart give about non optional conduct that are not law?
5. How can laws be divided?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)