|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Law as the Union of Primary and Secondary Rules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the laws of judicial practice not define?
(d) Prison time.
2. What could we rest with according to Hart?
(a) Reminders about how we use the concept.
(b) Reminders on the reward of obeying.
(c) Reminders on the risk of disobeying.
(d) Reminders on how to obey.
3. What do primary rules apply to?
(b) Changes in laws.
(c) Changes to the physical world.
(d) Behavior control.
4. What are laws supreme in?
(a) Inferior lands.
(c) Their territory.
(d) The world.
5. How are laws obeyed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aren't laws themselves?
2. How would a man keep law from applying to him, according to Austin?
3. What do criminal laws specifies must be followed?
4. What becomes guides for claims, demands and the like?
5. What are some primitive society rules by?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)