|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Law as the Union of Primary and Secondary Rules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is law?
(a) A general order backed by threats.
(b) A set of loose rules.
(c) Morale based rules.
(d) How to behave around other people.
2. What does the distinction make sense of, according to Hart?
(a) Many difficulties previously unsolved.
(b) How custom is structured.
(c) How law should work.
(d) How moral is structured.
3. What is the question Hart tries to answer in the book according to Chapter 1?
(a) Who is the law.
(b) Who has the law.
(c) What is law.
(d) How is law formed.
4. What becomes guides for claims, demands and the like?
(a) The rules from an internal point of view.
(b) The rules from an external point of view.
(c) The Law from an internalpoint of view.
(d) The Law from an external point of view.
5. What do constitutions specify?
(a) Who can change the law and why.
(b) The basic laws of the land.
(c) The domains over which sovereign power may exercised.
(d) Who is in allow to take power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do rules requires a critical reflective attitude about?
2. What are laws?
3. What would breaking the rule do to society?
4. What will the use of rules in primitive society bar?
5. What do laws require exist?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)