|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Law as the Union of Primary and Secondary Rules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are laws according to Hart?
(b) Control measures.
(c) Preventative measure.
2. What do laws modify in many cases?
(a) The range of application of others laws.
(b) The judge understanding the law.
(d) The liberty of the people.
3. What is law?
(a) A set of loose rules.
(b) A general order backed by threats.
(c) Morale based rules.
(d) How to behave around other people.
4. What is the price of Uniformity?
5. What are rulings within the power of the legislatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. That do the nullity as sanction view try to produce?
2. What are imperatives backed by?
3. Who does the populace trust to determine the specificity of the laws?
4. What does attempting a single definition do to the fundamental elements of the law?
5. What do the laws of judicial practice not define?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)