|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sovereign and Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are laws according to Hart?
(a) Preventative measure.
(d) Control measures.
2. What is the concept of law according to Hart?
(a) Easy to understand.
(b) Only understood by scholars.
(d) Hard to analyze.
3. What are imperatives backed by?
4. How do some react to rules themselves?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With joy.
(c) With disdain.
(d) With skepticism.
5. What do rules do?
(a) Allow behaviors that are not forbidden.
(b) Forbid certain type of behavior under penalty.
(c) Allow law makers to make laws.
(d) Allow a community to live in peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a common myth about laws?
2. What do laws modify in many cases?
3. How can laws of judicial practice and other like it be understood as?
4. What is the first difficult thing about law?
5. What does attempting a single definition do to the fundamental elements of the law?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)