|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sovereign and Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are rules typically regarded as?
2. What do laws require exist?
(a) A structured society.
(b) An enforcement force.
(c) A strong ruler.
(d) Social beliefs that laws are standing.
3. What are 'real' rules, according to Hart?
(a) Those society believe must be obeyed.
(b) Those society agree must apply to all.
(c) Those created by elected officials.
(d) Those descending from morale.
4. What are laws according to Hart?
(b) Control measures.
(d) Preventative measure.
5. Who make laws?
(c) The king.
(d) The ones generally obeyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shares the same drawback as a book of statuses?
2. What do constitutions imply?
3. What are rules sometime understood as?
4. How is law understood, according to the author of Province of Jurisprudence Determined?
5. What is the first difficult thing about law?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)