|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sovereign and Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question Hart tries to answer in the book according to Chapter 1?
(a) Who has the law.
(b) How is law formed.
(c) Who is the law.
(d) What is law.
2. What are 'real' rules, according to Hart?
(a) Those created by elected officials.
(b) Those descending from morale.
(c) Those society believe must be obeyed.
(d) Those society agree must apply to all.
3. What shares the same drawback as a book of statuses?
(a) Custom laws.
(b) Set of precedent.
(c) Set of ratified legislation or judicial rulings.
(d) Ratified legislation.
4. What do criminal laws specifies must be followed?
(c) The spirit of the law.
(d) The letter of the law.
5. What do constitutions imply?
(a) Structure goverment.
(b) Static laws.
(c) Liberal laws.
(d) Legal disabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do rules requires a critical reflective attitude about?
2. How does Hart name the ones that create the law in Chapter 4?
3. What aren't laws themselves?
4. Where do many laws originate from?
5. Who make laws?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)