|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sovereign and Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aren't laws themselves?
2. What do rules requires a critical reflective attitude about?
(a) Who enforces them.
(c) Patterns of behavior.
(d) Whom they apply to.
3. How many categories do objections fall into?
4. What example does Hart give about non optional conduct that are not law?
(c) Moral rules.
(d) Game rules.
5. What are rules sometime understood as?
(a) Norms design to present social misconduct.
(b) Rules that have ben written.
(c) Norms obeyed by a social group.
(d) Custom backed up by threats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does attempting a single definition do to the fundamental elements of the law?
2. Who make laws?
3. What are imperatives backed by?
4. What is the first difficult thing about law?
5. What do making laws differ from?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)