|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Laws, Commands, and Orders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first difficult thing about law?
(a) Determine who make the law.
(b) To determine whether something is law.
(c) Determine why laws are accepted.
(d) Determine why laws are in place.
2. What are laws?
(a) Written customs.
(b) Standing orders.
(c) Optional rules.
(d) Moral imperatives.
3. What is the question Hart tries to answer in the book according to Chapter 1?
(a) What is law.
(b) How is law formed.
(c) Who is the law.
(d) Who has the law.
4. How do some react to rules themselves?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With joy.
(d) With skepticism.
5. What is it best to try and acquire according to Hart?
(a) The word of the law.
(b) The idea of law.
(c) The spirit of the law.
(d) The understanding of the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many questions did Hart identified that combine into the question of what law is?
2. How does Hart qualifies Province of Jurisprudence Determined, according to Chapter 2?
3. What are imperatives backed by?
4. Who make laws?
5. What example does Hart give about non optional conduct that are not law?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)