|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Laws, Commands, and Orders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first difficult thing about law?
(a) To determine whether something is law.
(b) Determine why laws are accepted.
(c) Determine who make the law.
(d) Determine why laws are in place.
2. What could the definition of law provide a map for?
(a) Explain order.
(b) Explain society.
(c) Explain man's evolution.
(d) Explaining relationships
3. What is in a sense general?
(a) Legal reach.
(b) Legal retribution.
(c) Legal control.
(d) Legal interpretation.
4. What are laws according to Hart?
(a) Control measures.
(b) Preventative measure.
5. What is the first question Hart identified?
(a) Who create law.
(b) Who needs laws.
(c) Who wants laws.
(d) What makes law obligatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do laws dictated by the queen of England not apply to, according to Hart?
2. What shares the same drawback as a book of statuses?
3. What are imperatives backed by?
4. What is the first step in figuring out what law is according to Hart?
5. How does Hart qualifies most statements made about law by great minds?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)