|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Laws, Commands, and Orders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do rules do?
(a) Allow law makers to make laws.
(b) Allow a community to live in peace.
(c) Allow behaviors that are not forbidden.
(d) Forbid certain type of behavior under penalty.
2. Where don't laws apply?
(a) In communities not recognizing the laws.
(b) In other cities.
(c) In other morality centers.
(d) In other countries.
3. What is the first question Hart identified?
(a) Who create law.
(b) What makes law obligatory.
(c) Who needs laws.
(d) Who wants laws.
4. What are rules sometime understood as?
(a) Custom backed up by threats.
(b) Norms obeyed by a social group.
(c) Rules that have ben written.
(d) Norms design to present social misconduct.
5. What example does Hart give about non optional conduct that are not law?
(a) Game rules.
(c) Moral rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aren't laws themselves?
2. What is in a sense general?
3. Who do laws dictated by the queen of England not apply to, according to Hart?
4. What could we rest with according to Hart?
5. How does Hart qualifies Province of Jurisprudence Determined, according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)