|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Laws, Commands, and Orders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are imperatives backed by?
2. Who wrote Province of Jurisprudence Determined?
3. What are laws?
(a) Written customs.
(b) Standing orders.
(c) Optional rules.
(d) Moral imperatives.
4. What is a book of statutes not necessarily?
5. What do laws require exist?
(a) Social beliefs that laws are standing.
(b) A structured society.
(c) A strong ruler.
(d) An enforcement force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is law?
2. What is it best to try and acquire according to Hart?
3. What aren't laws themselves?
4. What is law not understood as, according to the author of Province of Jurisprudence Determined?
5. How do some react to rules themselves?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)