|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, International Law.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do rules obligate?
(a) When society organises itself.
(b) When morale codes are not enough.
(c) When demand for conformity is insistent.
(d) When customs failed.
2. What shares the same drawback as a book of statuses?
(a) Set of precedent.
(b) Ratified legislation.
(c) Custom laws.
(d) Set of ratified legislation or judicial rulings.
3. What are subordinate to rules of recognition?
(a) Rules based on Customs.
(b) Rules based on laws.
(c) Stable rules.
(d) Unstated rules.
4. Who wrote Province of Jurisprudence Determined?
5. Which status is the closest to the Austin/coercive order model?
(a) Penal status.
(b) Civil statutes.
(c) Secondary status.
(d) Primary status.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the first type of rules do?
2. What would we find if we were to examine many types of laws, according to Hart in chapter 3?
3. How does Hart call a legal system when one group cease to do its parts?
4. What are authoritative quality of general rules sometime qualified as?
5. What standard do we often try to employ, according to Hart?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)