|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, International Law.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who make laws?
(c) The ones generally obeyed.
(d) The king.
2. Who makes the law created by past regimes binding, according to some philosophers?
(a) The force of habit.
(b) The current authority.
(d) The police force.
3. What are laws usually obeyed to?
(a) The spirit of the law.
(b) A fault.
(c) The letter.
(d) A degree.
4. What do constitutions imply?
(a) Liberal laws.
(b) Structure goverment.
(c) Static laws.
(d) Legal disabilities.
5. Who does the populace trust to determine the specificity of the laws?
(a) Certain bodies such as courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are rules sometime understood as?
2. What does Hart oppose to legal rules?
3. What are laws according to Hart?
4. What makes social pressure serious?
5. What does International law threatens according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)