|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, International Law.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't interpretation of the authoritative quality of the general rules do?
(a) Support Morale.
(b) Create Uncertainty.
(c) Force obedience.
(d) Create laws.
2. What do constitutions imply?
(a) Structure goverment.
(b) Legal disabilities.
(c) Liberal laws.
(d) Static laws.
3. What is sometime given too much room to judges?
4. What does Hart say of legal positivism?
(a) It is better ignored.
(b) It has some merits.
(c) It has no merits.
(d) It is the best option.
5. What are some skeptical of?
(a) Rich people being bound by law.
(b) Large enterprises being bound by law.
(c) People being bound by law.
(d) Nations being bound by law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'real' rules, according to Hart?
2. What is related to law according to Hart?
3. How many categories do objections fall into?
4. How many parts dose the idea of justice have?
5. What is deeply embedded within humanity?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)