|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sovereign and Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the law created by past regimes binding, according to some philosophers?
(a) The force of habit.
(c) The police force.
(d) The current authority.
2. What are laws supreme in?
(a) Their territory.
(b) The world.
(c) Inferior lands.
3. What do laws regulate in advance?
(c) Changes in morale.
4. What shares the same drawback as a book of statuses?
(a) Set of precedent.
(b) Ratified legislation.
(c) Custom laws.
(d) Set of ratified legislation or judicial rulings.
5. Where don't laws apply?
(a) In other cities.
(b) In other countries.
(c) In other morality centers.
(d) In communities not recognizing the laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do criminal laws specifies must be followed?
2. What is a book of statutes not necessarily?
3. When does the concept of nullity arise?
4. What are rulings within the power of the legislatures?
5. What do constitutions imply?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)