|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sovereign and Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is law understood, according to the author of Province of Jurisprudence
(a) As requests.
(b) As constance.
(c) A suggestion.
(d) As command.
2. How are laws obeyed?
3. What have judges power to do in the structure judicial practice?
(a) Interpret laws.
(b) Try certain types of cases.
(c) Make decisions on their own.
(d) Create laws.
4. What are laws according to Hart?
(a) Control measures.
(d) Preventative measure.
5. What is in a sense general?
(a) Legal interpretation.
(b) Legal reach.
(c) Legal control.
(d) Legal retribution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is law not understood as, according to the author of Province of Jurisprudence Determined?
2. How can laws be divided?
3. What are rules typically regarded as?
4. What is a common myth about laws?
5. What could the definition of law provide a map for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)