|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the price of Uniformity?
2. How does Hart call a legal system when one group cease to do its parts?
(a) It is unused.
(b) It is unfinished.
(c) It is lumpsided.
(d) It has pathology.
3. What does the law need not "just do"?
(a) Apply to the poor.
(b) Be heartless.
(c) Not offer second chance.
(d) Produce sanctions.
4. What does attempting a single definition do to the fundamental elements of the law?
(a) Make them clear.
(b) Make them accessible.
(c) Obscures them.
(d) Make them applicable.
5. What can statement of law made as?
(a) Internal or external statement.
(b) Simple or complexe.
(c) Singular or multiple.
(d) Low or high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can judges statement be because of their external point of view?
2. What are laws usually obeyed to?
3. What do criminal laws specifies must be followed?
4. What do the law of torts specify the conditions of?
5. What is a common myth about laws?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)