|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the second question arisen by Hart's theory appear?
(a) When we analyze the idea that a custom can not be said to exist.
(b) When we analyze the idea that a legal system can be said to exist.
(c) When we analyze the idea that acustom can be said to exist.
(d) When we analyze the idea that a legal system can be said not to exist.
2. How is the legal standards impose when some are helpless victims of the law?
(a) By morale pressure.
(b) By force or the threat of it.
(c) By bribes.
(d) By social pressure.
3. What does Hart say of legal positivism?
(a) It is better ignored.
(b) It has some merits.
(c) It has no merits.
(d) It is the best option.
4. What does the law need not be determined by?
(a) Independent lawmakers.
(b) Elected officials.
(c) The meaning of the words.
5. What can the official sector be in conflict with?
(a) The people.
(d) Private sector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the price of Uniformity?
2. What can statement of law made as?
3. What does attempting a single definition do to the fundamental elements of the law?
4. What happens when secondary rules are accepted, according to Chapter 6?
5. What is a common myth about laws?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)