|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the laws of judicial practice not define?
(d) Prison time.
2. What can be established without the voluntary cooperation of all?
(d) Coercive power.
3. What happens when secondary rules are accepted, according to Chapter 6?
(a) Societies have authoritative methods to determine what custom is.
(b) Societies have authoritative methods to change laws.
(c) Societies have authoritative methods to change morale.
(d) Societies have authoritative methods to determine what law is.
4. What is the price of Uniformity?
5. What can natural law be understood as having?
(a) Maximum altruism.
(b) Minimum content.
(c) Minimum altruism.
(d) Maximum content.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do positivists tend to see natural laws?
2. What would allow all laws to be considered conditional orders to officials to apply sanctions?
3. What are our legal standard, according to Hart?
4. What does the law need not be determined by?
5. What cannot laws be reduced to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)