|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parker’s Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the grandfather in “A View of the Woods”?
(a) 50 years old.
(b) 79 years old.
(c) 43 years old.
(d) 55 years old.
2. Who dies in the beginning of “You Can’t Be Any Poorer Than Dead”?
(a) Francis Tarwater’s father.
(b) Francis Tarwater’s
(c) Francis Tarwater’s great uncle.
(d) Francis Tarwater.
3. What happens to the girl in the waiting room in “Revelation”?
(a) She has a seizure and is taken away in an ambulance.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She’s escorted away by the police.
(d) Nothing, she sits back down.
4. Who dose Hazel accompany to the dining car?
(a) The porter.
(b) His mother.
(c) Mrs. Hosen.
(d) A woman whom he has been flirting with.
5. How old is Lucynell’s daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheppard buy the boys?
2. Who’s cabin does Mr. Shiflit walk to?
3. Why is Julian embarrassed by his mother?
4. What does the baker accuse the red-haired girl and the blind man of doing in “The Peeler”?
5. Why doesn’t the grandmother in “A Good Man is Hard to Find” want to drive through Georgia?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)