|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everything that Rises Must Converge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds out about who Mrs. McIntyre intends to fire before it is done in “The Displaced Person”?
(a) The priest.
(b) Mrs. Shortley.
(c) Mr. McIntyre.
(d) Mr. Shortley.
2. Who is John Wesley?
(a) Sally’s brother who no longer speaks to General Sash.
(b) A boy that Sally has arranged to wheel General Sash to the stage.
(c) Sally’s son who is graduating from college.
(d) A boy that Sash thinks of as his own son.
3. What does the baker accuse the red-haired girl and the blind man of doing in “The Peeler”?
(a) Stealing his customers.
(b) Breaking the laws.
(c) Being an unfit couple.
(d) Heckling him.
4. What does Enoch Emery discover inside the museum?
(a) Mysterious calligraphic writing.
(b) A glass case with a handwritten card inside of it and mummified man.
(d) A woman he likes to watch.
5. Who comes to the front door in “Good Country People”?
(a) Nelson, the milkman
(b) The Freemans.
(c) A Bible salesman.
(d) No one comes to the front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the babysitter have in “The River”?
2. Who helps Old Dudley up the stairs?
3. How old is the boy in “The River”?
4. What does Mary George do for a living?
5. What has been Mrs. Willerton’s job for over 50 years?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)