|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Greanleaf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is General Sash?
2. How old is the boy in “The River”?
(a) An infant.
3. What happens to the farm at the end of ”The Displaced Person”?
(a) An auctioneer auctions it off.
(b) It burns down.
(c) Mr. Shortley is the new owner.
(d) Nothing, the farm continues as usual.
4. What does Hazel Weaver want from Enoch Emery?
(a) To stop spying on the sunbathing women.
(c) An ice cream soda.
(d) The address of the red-haired girl and the blind man.
5. How many children are traveling with the grandmother and her son in “A Good Man is Hard to Find”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to get Francis to live with him after he is orphaned?
2. Who reappears in “The Heart of the Park”?
3. What is in Ruby’s sack?
4. Who does Mrs. McIntyre decide to fire?
5. Who does the bull in “Greenleaf” kill?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)