|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Good Man is Hard to Find.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hazel Wickers?
2. The barber calls Rayber what name __________.
(a) Mother Hubbard.
(d) White Supremacist.
3. Where are the characters going when “A Good Man is Hard to Find” opens?
(a) On a car trip to Tennessee.
(b) On a car trip to New York.
(c) On a car trip to Georgia.
(d) On a car trip to Florida.
4. What are the red-haired girl and the blind man doing in “The Peeler”?
(a) Heckling people.
(b) Holding hands an observing passersby.
(c) Selling bread loaves.
(d) Handing out religious pamphlets.
5. Who helps Old Dudley up the stairs?
(a) The apartment concierge.
(b) His daughter when she returns home from work.
(c) The taxi driver.
(d) The black man who is renting the apartment next to Old Dudley’s.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the family rolls their car in “A Good Man is Hard to Find”, what do the men in the passing car have?
2. What is in Ruby’s sack?
3. What is Old Gabriel afraid of?
4. Whom does Mrs. Willerton become in her own story?
5. How many children are traveling with the grandmother and her son in “A Good Man is Hard to Find”?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)