|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Good Man is Hard to Find.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mrs. Willerton become in her own story?
(a) Lot’s sister.
(b) She does not become part of her story.
(c) Lot’s brother.
(d) Lot’s wife.
2. What season is it in “The Heart of the Park”?
3. What does the upper sleeping berth remind Hazel Wickers of?
(a) A coffin.
(b) His back porch.
(c) His mother’s chiffarobe.
(d) His bed.
4. Who takes the turkey from Ruller?
(a) His mother.
(b) A group of men.
(c) The beggar man.
(d) The beggar woman.
5. Where does Emery go for something to eat in “Enoch and the Gorilla”?
(a) The churro cart.
(b) The Paris Diner.
(c) To his apartment.
(d) To the grocer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dose Hazel accompany to the dining car?
2. “The Barber” takes place in which town?
3. Where is Old Dudley living?
4. What is chained in a Chinaberry tree outside the diner where they stop to eat in “A Good Man is Hard to Find”?
5. How old is Hazel Wickers?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)