|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heart of the Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Old Dudley if he wanted to go for a walk?
(a) His wife.
(b) His friend.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His brother.
2. Whose perspective is “The Crop” told in?
(a) Lot Motum’s.
(d) Mrs. Willteron’s.
3. What was Old Dudley waiting for while looking out the window?
(a) The rain to stop.
(b) His lunch to finish cooking.
(c) The geranium in his neighbor’s window.
(d) The bus to arrive.
4. What is Ruller pretending to be?
(a) A robot.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A Wild West cowboy.
5. Who helps Old Dudley up the stairs?
(a) The taxi driver.
(b) The apartment concierge.
(c) The black man who is renting the apartment next to Old Dudley’s.
(d) His daughter when she returns home from work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the turkey from Ruller?
2. The barber calls Rayber what name __________.
3. What does Hazel Weaver want from Enoch Emery?
4. What major political movement is coming up in “The Barber”?
5. What is the profession of Mrs. Willerton’s main character Lot Motum?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)