|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heart of the Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to befriend Hazel Motes?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The baker.
(c) Enoch Emery.
(d) The red-haired girl.
2. In the beginning of “The Barbar”, what is Rayber reminiscing about?
(a) His last meal.
(b) The church sermon.
(c) His last shave at the barber.
(d) A long walk he had with his wife.
3. Where is Old Dudley living?
(b) New York.
4. In “The Peeler”, what is the yellow-haired boy’s name?
(a) He isn’t given a name.
(b) Hazel Motes.
(c) Old Gabriel.
(d) Enoch Emery.
5. “The Barber” takes place in which town?
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns from hunting in the short story “Wildcat”?
2. Old Gabriel is _________?
3. What does the upper sleeping berth remind Hazel Wickers of?
4. The barber calls Rayber what name __________.
5. Whom does Ruller give a dime to?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)