|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Partridge Festival.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Head?
2. What does Mary George do for a living?
(a) She does not work because she is a woman.
(b) She is a grocer.
(c) She is a playwright.
(d) She is the principal of an elementary school.
3. What does Joy take off?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her artificial leg.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her wig.
4. What does the grandmother have hiding under the newspaper in the backseat in “A Good Man is Hard to Find”?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her rosary beads.
(c) A flask.
(d) Her cat.
5. Ruby’s physical shape is compared to a ________?
(b) Funeral urn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to befriend Hazel Motes?
2. What does the doctor want Julian’s mother to do?
3. What happens to the farm at the end of ”The Displaced Person”?
4. What does Dr. Block tell Asbury?
5. What is stolen from Joy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)