|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Stroke of Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major political movement is coming up in “The Barber”?
(a) A presidential election.
(b) A senate vote.
(c) Invocation of new supreme court justices.
(d) A gubernatorial election.
2. “The Barber” takes place in which town?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Where is Hazel Wickers expecting to sleep on the train?
(a) A lower berth.
(b) An upper berth.
(c) In a coach seat.
(d) In a first-class seat.
4. What does the upper sleeping berth remind Hazel Wickers of?
(a) A coffin.
(b) His back porch.
(c) His mother’s chiffarobe.
(d) His bed.
5. Who tries to befriend Hazel Motes?
(a) Enoch Emery.
(b) The red-haired girl.
(c) The baker.
(d) The blind man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose perspective is “The Crop” told in?
2. How old is Hazel Wickers?
3. In “The Train”, what doesn’t the upper sleeping berth have?
4. What is in Ruby’s sack?
5. What does Mrs. Willerton consider herself?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)