|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Artificial Nigger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what age has Mr. Head reared his grandson?
2. What does the boy in “The River” say his name is (though it isn’t)?
3. What does the grandmother have hiding under the newspaper in the backseat in “A Good Man is Hard to Find”?
(a) A flask.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her rosary beads.
4. At the end of “The Artificial Nigger”, what does Nelson vow?
(a) To never return to the city again.
(b) To never leave his tickets on the train again.
(c) To never travel with Mr. Head again.
(d) To never go to the sea again.
5. How old is Mr. Head?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the red-haired girl and the blind man doing in “The Peeler”?
2. Where is Mr. Head and the family member he lives with going?
3. How many children does the babysitter have in “The River”?
4. How old is the boy in “The River”?
5. What does the baker accuse the red-haired girl and the blind man of doing in “The Peeler”?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)