|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what would Blake like more?
(a) Intelligence and education.
(b) Money and fame.
2. How can readers uninterested in Blake's spiritual vision enjoy it as pure literature?
(a) Due to his descriptions of characters.
(b) Due to his popularity.
(c) Due to his vivid images.
(d) Due to his exciting subject matter.
3. This theme is handled during what?
(a) The Four Zoas.
(b) The last poem.
(c) The first poem.
(d) The first few poems.
4. How might one describe Blake's set of verses?
(a) Boring and tedious.
(b) Strange and misleading.
(c) Difficult to understand and confusing.
(d) Extremely visual and visionary.
5. Of what are the etchings?
(a) People from various cultures.
(b) People in various stages of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author share his worldliness?
2. "She drave the Females away from Los / and ____________________________." (p. 305).
3. The increasing power of England in the modern world readily overshadows what earthly city's might?
4. The author shares that by this time, he has established what?
5. During this part of the story Urizen does what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)