|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Urizen is where?
(a) In the dark fiery regions.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In his home.
(d) In a Void.
2. How are these sets of poems quite famous?
(a) They are the inspiration for most of today's best poets.
(b) They are still read in every public school in England.
(c) They, in some cases, have been studied for over a decade in academic institutions.
(d) They have been used, for some cases, for over a century in academic institutions.
3. Here again there are many what?
(a) Individual poems.
(b) Short stories.
(c) Sets of poems.
(d) Epic tales.
4. What is William Blake's first prophecy called?
(a) Prophecy for South Africa.
(b) Prophecy for Australia.
(c) Prophecy for China.
(d) Prophecy for America.
5. There are numerous poems in this group that consist of what?
(a) Iambic pentameters.
(c) Rhyming quatrains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is meant by faculties?
2. Blake delves into the difference between Christ's resurrected body of spirit and what?
3. Shortly, the sad and perhaps frightened, paranoid or suspicious old man is speaking of what?
4. Immediately, the author begins to share what with the readers?
5. Blake is one of the most famous artists in recent history to have done what during much of his adult life?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)