|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this section of Blake's work affect readers?
(a) It is exciting.
(b) It is boring and uninteresting.
(c) It is interesting and informative.
(d) It strikes fear into their hearts.
2. These writings start as what?
(a) Poetic verse rather than prose.
(b) Couplets rather than ottava rima.
(c) Iambic pentameter rather than hexameter.
(d) Prose rather than poetic verse.
3. Blake delves into the difference between Christ's resurrected body of spirit and what?
(a) The natural world.
(b) The generative and vegetative world.
(c) The heavens.
(d) The underworld.
4. Describe the stanzas of the first of these.
5. Describe the images the author creates.
(b) Deep and vivid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Here is yet another portion of the book where there is what?
2. Blake clearly has hope for what between the sexes?
3. The poem dedicated to Autumn has how many line stanzas?
4. Here we have what chapters of Blake's Jerusalem?
5. Does Blake feel that the resurrection is true?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)