|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the new people feed him, what does he claim?
(a) He is a messenger from God.
(b) The people of whom he is father and was the King are searching for him.
(c) He does not know who he is or from where he comes.
(d) The people of whom he is the father and was the King are all wicked ones.
2. How does this work begin?
(a) With a poem by Blake.
(b) With a discussion of Blake's artwork.
(c) With a preamble by various scholars.
(d) With a preamble by Blake.
3. What kind of catalog does Blake create?
(a) His own tool catalog.
(b) His own exhibition catalog.
(c) His own book catalog.
(d) His owning clothing catalog.
4. After this, there is the area under Numeral VII entitled The Everlasting Gospel which contains what?
(a) Two poems.
(b) Three poems.
(c) One poem.
(d) Four poems.
5. What is "I was buried near this Dike / that my friends may weep as much as they like"?
(a) An epitaph.
(b) A line from a love poem.
(c) A portion of an epic tale.
(d) A line from a short story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Albion?
2. What concludes the first section of this poem?
3. Immediately, the author begins to share what with the readers?
4. How does the story open?
5. Those poems dedicated to the same star, in evening and then in morning, are only how many stanzas long?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)