|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3 : Chapter 1, Unengraved Prophetic Works.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He writes of the need to give and receive what?
2. The story continues to move along in its _____________.
(b) Structured path.
3. The next portion commences with what?
(a) The grief-stricken King wandering off.
(b) The grief-stricken King refuses to leave his wife.
(c) The grief-stricken King searches for his sons.
(d) The grief-stricken King dies.
4. This is an entirely _____________ creative work by the author and include his visual art (he both draws and etches).
5. What does the author repeat?
(a) Certain names.
(b) Certain thoughts.
(c) Certain thematic elements.
(d) Certain places.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a small amount of commentary accompanying these. The first is about whose poetry?
2. During these chapters, William Blake explains the Spectre further to readers. Here, he tells people that this entity is what?
3. The author uses numerous references to what at this time?
4. How will one know when a work has unity?
5. Shortly, the sad and perhaps frightened, paranoid or suspicious old man is speaking of what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)