|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Book 3 : Chapter 1, Unengraved Prophetic Works.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Immediately, the author begins to share what with the readers?
(a) His random thoughts.
(b) His personal beliefs.
(c) Aspects of his culture.
(d) His life.
2. He does repeatedly discuss the troubles caused by what?
(a) The intelligence of women.
(b) The co-mingling of love with jealousy.
(c) The lack of understanding between men and women.
(d) The inequality of the sexes.
3. England was quite strong as a nation during Blake's lifetime and only became more so before it waned. However, Blake chooses to employ what aspect of the country as well?
(a) Its current strength.
(b) The strength of its recent past.
(c) The ancient strength.
(d) Its future strength.
4. The increasing power of England in the modern world readily overshadows what earthly city's might?
5. What word might best describe the presentation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story continues to move along in its _____________.
2. What is the setting?
3. Blake asserts here, as he did earlier, that the Divine Body is what?
4. Readers are advised that to take in the full sense of this section, it might be best to do what?
5. Blake is one of the most famous artists in recent history to have done what during much of his adult life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)