|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Book 1 : Chapter 3, Milton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this section of Blake's work affect readers?
(a) It is boring and uninteresting.
(b) It strikes fear into their hearts.
(c) It is exciting.
(d) It is interesting and informative.
2. In the first section, Blake sets forth arguments and principles pertaining to his beliefs and perception of what?
3. How have Blake's works been arranged?
(a) By chronological order.
(b) By the type of writing that they are.
(c) From the most well-known to the least.
(d) By alphabetical order.
4. How does the author share his worldliness?
(a) Through his speeches.
(b) Through his pamphlets.
(c) Through his art.
(d) Through his plays.
5. What is able to make resurrection a truth the masses can perceive, even if they are not manifesting it themselves?
(a) The body as an entity.
(b) The body as spirit.
(c) The mind as spirit.
(d) The mind as a being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Blake says there is something about the resurrection that relates to the reality of the Imagination and what else?
2. What is epistemology?
3. About what spiritual transformation does Blake discuss here?
4. To whom does Blake often cry?
5. What fundamental division does Blake believe exists?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)