Book 1, Introductions : Chapter 1, Preface into Section I
1. How does this work begin?
(a) With a discussion of Blake's artwork.
(b) With a preamble by various scholars.
(c) With a poem by Blake.
(d) With a preamble by Blake.
2. What modern technology has been applied in order to make discovery and rediscovery of some parts of William Blake's artworks possible?
(a) Infra-red photography.
(b) Carbon dating.
(d) Cat scan.
3. Blake is one of the most famous artists in recent history to have done what during much of his adult life?
(a) Worked hard.
(b) Held a day job.
(c) Lost most of his income.
(d) Worked as a poet.
4. Blake was a _________________ by profession.
(b) Construction worker.
(c) Author and poet.
(d) Printer and painter.
5. How have Blake's works been arranged?
(a) By alphabetical order.
(b) By the type of writing that they are.
(c) From the most well-known to the least.
(d) By chronological order.
This section contains 4,661 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)