|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Transformations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who solves the mystery of "Twelve Dancing Princesses?"?
(a) A servant.
(b) The king.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A prince.
2. What kind of accident is the subject of "Pain for a Daughter"?
(d) Horseback riding.
3. Who does the speaker's daughter cry out for when she is in an accident in "Pain for a Daughter"?
(a) Her father.
(b) She does not cry out.
(c) Her mother (the speaker).
4. "For John, Who Begs Me Not To Enquire Further" is a defense against whom?
(a) The author's teacher.
(b) The author's doctor.
(c) The author's mother.
(d) The author's father.
5. How many poems are in the first part of All My Pretty Ones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of poetry in "The Black Art"?
2. What is the purpose of "For My Lover, Returning to His Wife"?
3. What is the subject of "Elizabeth Gone"?
4. What is the time frame in which the poems of Live or Die were written?
5. "The Interrogation of the Man of Many Hearts" is a poetic dialogue between the speaker and who?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)