1. Who is the author of The Complete Poems?
(a) Anne Sexton.
(b) Edgar Lee Masters.
(c) Sylvia Plath.
(d) Ted Hughes.
2. What is the title of the author's first book of poetry?
(a) Elizabeth Gone.
(b) The Moss of His Skin.
(c) To Bedlam and Part Way Back.
(d) Kind Sir: These Woods.
3. What is the subject of the author's first book of poetry?
(a) The author's divorce.
(b) The death of the author's mother.
(c) The author's first mental breakdown.
(d) The author's first battle with cancer.
4. Part I of the author's first book of poetry deals with the trauma of what?
(a) Her first Christmas alone.
(b) Her hospitalization.
(c) Losing custody of her children.
(d) Her struggle with radiation treatment.
5. The poem "You, Doctor Martin" puts the reader where?
(a) Into Bedlam.
(b) In her empty home.
(c) In Taft Cemetery and Memorial Gardens.
(d) Into the author's surgical suite.
6. Who is Doctor Martin?
(a) An oncologist.
(b) A hospice doctor.
(c) A psychotherapist.
(d) A friend of the author's.
This section contains 3,689 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)