Mid-Book Test (up to The Birds)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. After Trygaeus frees peace, who steals Trygaeus' beetle?
2. After realizing he helped create a monster, what does Strepsiades do at the end of The Clouds?
3. What does Trygaeus ask his servants and daughter not to do?
4. In the Wasps, how does Philocleon try to escape the house Bdelycleon confined him in?
5. Who is being tried in the makeshift court Bdelycleon in his house at the end of The Wasps?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 929 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)