1. What does Dicaeopolis wait for at the beginning of Acharnians?
The assembly to begin.
2. How old is Dicaeopolis?
He is a middle aged man.
3. At the beginning of Acharnians, what does Dicaeopolis want to talk about after the assembly?
The horrors of the ongoing war against Sparta.
4. What do the orators preceding Dicaeopolis speak of?
5. What does Dicaeopolis do after the closing of the assembly?
He meets a man named Amphitheus.
6. What proposal does Amphitheus make to Dicaeopolis?
To broker a private peace deal between Athens and Sparta.
This section contains 4,842 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)