|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Frogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon his arrival at the think-shop, how is Strepsiades greeted?
(a) Somebody takes his cloak.
(b) Somebody takes his gloves.
(c) Somebody takes his toga.
(d) Somebody takes his shoes.
2. What is the reaction of the one that is supposed to replace Cleon?
(b) He refuses the honor.
3. How is Strepsiades expected to learn at the school in which he enrolls?
(a) On his hand.
(b) Dressed as a bird.
(c) Dressed as a woman.
4. What question do Eulipides and Pisthetaerus want to ask at the beginning of The Birds?
(a) What the meaning of life is.
(b) Where Hoopoe lives.
(c) Where they can find a quiet place to live.
(d) The answer to the Sphinx riddle.
5. How does Bdelycleon counter his father's arguments?
(a) He says that defendants have too much power over judges.
(b) He says politicians are the ones with real power and use the court for personal gain.
(c) He says that the people attending the courts are too old.
(d) He says that judges have too much power and the courts should be disbanded.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Eulipides and Pisthetaerus think the gods can be supplanted?
2. How does the play Lysistrata end?
3. What does Lysistrata want in the play, Lysistrata?
4. What does Trygaeus discover upon his arrival in heaven?
5. In Thesmophoriazusae, who is Mnesilochus' cousin?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)