|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Frogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Thesmophoriazusae, what do the women do with Mnesilochus after uncovering his identity?
(a) They bite him.
(b) They turn him over to Athenian's authorities.
(c) They castrate him.
(d) The send him away.
2. Who does Eulipides and Pisthetaerus come to meet in the woods look like?
(a) A woman.
(b) A man with a cape.
(c) A blind man.
(d) A man with a strange beak.
3. What is Cleon's rival, the sausage merchant's real name?
4. What is Strepsiades trying to do after relenting over beating Pheidippides?
(a) Enroll Pheidippides in Socrates' class to get rid of his debt.
(b) Enroll Pheidippides in school so he can find a job.
(c) Enroll Pheidippides in betting classes.
(d) Enroll Pheidippides in the army.
5. Who foiled Philocleon's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cleon outbid for support at the Boule?
2. What happens when Bdelycleon tries to sell the donkey himself?
3. What are the women preparing for at the beginning of Thesmophoriazusae?
4. Who do Demosthenes and Nicias think is the cause of their trouble?
5. What convinced Sparta to make the proposal?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)