|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Strepsiades doing to convince Pheidippides to stop betting?
(a) He is beating him up.
(b) He is having a heart to heart chat.
(c) He forbids him from betting.
(d) He stops loaning him money.
2. What is the reaction of the one that is supposed to replace Cleon?
(a) He refuses the honor.
3. How is the chorus of old men dressed when they arrive at Bdelycleon's home?
(a) As birds.
(b) As wasps.
(c) As cats.
(d) As donkeys.
4. Who does the oracle predict will replace Cleon?
(a) A backer.
(b) A god.
(c) A general.
(d) A sausage vendor.
5. What happens to Amphitheus?
(a) He has a meal with Acharnians.
(b) He visits Acharnian farms.
(c) He is captured by a gang of Acharnians.
(d) He goes back to Sparta.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dicaeopolis fears the mob, who does Dicaeopolis go to see for help?
2. What technique does Strepsiades use to justify the beatings he gave to his father?
3. What are the judges entitled to according to Bdelycleon?
4. What are the two slaves collecting for their master's beetle at the start of Peace?
5. What do the orators preceding Dicaeopolis speak of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)