|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasps.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dicaeopolis fears the mob, who does Dicaeopolis go to see for help?
(a) The Persian king.
2. After his father's attempts to escape, what does Bdelycleon fear?
(a) That his slaves will help his father.
(b) That other legal maniacs will try to free his father.
(c) That his slaves will escape.
(d) That his father will try to sell another donkey.
3. When Cleon and the sausage merchant are off stage, who is praised in the first part of the speech by the chorus?
(a) Great men of the future.
(b) Great men of the past.
(c) Athens' merchant.
4. What happens after Dicaeopolis finishes his speech to the crowd?
(a) The ones that are convinced and the ones that are not fight.
(b) Dicaeopolis is put to death.
(c) Dicaeopolis is freed.
(d) Dicaeopolis escapes.
5. What happens to Amphitheus?
(a) He visits Acharnian farms.
(b) He is captured by a gang of Acharnians.
(c) He goes back to Sparta.
(d) He has a meal with Acharnians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the chorus of old men dressed when they arrive at Bdelycleon's home?
2. What are Demosthenes and Nicias doing the night of the play?
3. What is Strepsiades doing to convince Pheidippides to stop betting?
4. Whose money is Pheidippides betting with at the beginning of The Clouds?
5. Who does the teacher ask for to replace Strepsiades?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)