1. What does Dicaeopolis wait for at the beginning of Acharnians?
(a) Sparta to surrender to Athens.
(b) His wife to come back from the Oracle.
(c) Athens to surrender to Sparta.
(d) The assembly to begin.
2. How old is Dicaeopolis?
(a) He is a young boy.
(b) He is a young man.
(c) He is a middle aged man.
(d) He is an old man.
3. At the beginning of Acharnians, what does Dicaeopolis want to talk about after the assembly?
(a) The horrors of the ongoing war against Sparta.
(b) The horrors of taxation.
(c) The horrors of marriage.
(d) The horrors of Spartan food.
4. What do the orators preceding Dicaeopolis speak of?
(b) Trivial things.
(c) The war.
(d) Internal policies.
5. What does Dicaeopolis do after the closing of the assembly?
(a) He meets a man named Amphitheus.
(b) He meets Dionysus.
(c) He goes to the Oracle.
(d) He goes to Sparta.
6. What proposal does Amphitheus make to Dicaeopolis?
(a) To help him defeat Sparta.
(b) To help him flee to Sparta.
(c) To broker a private peace deal between Athens and Sparta.
(d) To help him find a wife.
This section contains 4,842 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)