|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Artie's father doing while he is telling Artie his story?
(b) Watching television.
(d) Riding an exercise bike.
2. What does Vladek say was Anja’s response to his strong reaction to someone getting arrested due to the work she was doing for her friend during the war?
(a) He says that she agreed to stop seeing the Communist.
(b) He says that she continued to help the Communists without his knowledge.
(c) He says that she insisted on helping the resistance.
(d) He says that she moved to her parents’ house.
3. How does Artie’s father characterize his relationship with women?
(a) He says that he was deeply committed to one girl at a time.
(b) He says that he often toyed with them.
(c) He says that was quite shy.
(d) He says they were seeking him out.
4. What does Vladek say was his reaction to someone getting arrested because of the work Anja did for her friend during the war time?
(a) He wanted Anja to repair the damage she’d done.
(b) He was ready to break off his marriage.
(c) He wanted to go to America.
(d) He wanted to participate in the conspiracies.
5. What happened in the Bielsko factory while Vladek and Anja were away?
(a) There was a fire.
(b) It was robbed.
(c) There were labor riots
(d) There was a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vladek do when his eye doctor misdiagnoses him?
2. What are the pills for, that Anja has in her bureau?
3. Where does Vladek says that he saw the swastika for the first time?
4. How often do Vladek and Anja see each other once Vladek’s father-in-law’s business plans for Vladek come through?
5. What is Vladek and Anja’s reaction to Vladek being drafted?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)