|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objection does Artie’s father make about the material Artie is gathering?
(a) He says that it is private.
(b) He says that it is irrelevant.
(c) He says that it has nothing to do with Hitler.
(d) He says that it violates Anja’s memory.
2. When does Maus begin?
3. What happens to disturb Vladek and Anja’s peace in 1939?
(a) Anja is sick.
(b) The factory burns down.
(c) Vladek is drafted.
(d) Richieu dies.
4. What effect does Vladek’s story about his father rescuing the pillow in 1914 have on Anja?
(a) It lifts her spirits.
(b) It reassures her.
(c) It reminds her why they must carry on.
(d) It convinces her that she can trust him.
5. How did Artie’s mother die?
(a) She died in the Holocaust.
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans do Anja’s family and Vladek make after the birth of Vladek and Anja’s first son?
2. After their son is born, what do Vladek and Anja hear is going on in Germany?
3. What medical condition does Artie's father have?
4. When does Artie’s father say he quit school to work?
5. Who does Anja’s friend get her in trouble with?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)