|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Vladek and Anja married?
2. What objection does Artie’s father make about the material Artie is gathering?
(a) He says that it has nothing to do with Hitler.
(b) He says that it is private.
(c) He says that it is irrelevant.
(d) He says that it violates Anja’s memory.
3. Where does Artie’s father say he lived during the Great War?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In England.
(d) In Poland.
4. What effect does Vladek’s story about his father rescuing the pillow in 1914 have on Anja?
(a) It lifts her spirits.
(b) It convinces her that she can trust him.
(c) It reminds her why they must carry on.
(d) It reassures her.
5. How does Artie’s father characterize the situation for the Jews in Germany in 1937?
(a) He says that they were being exiled.
(b) He says that it was not that bad yet.
(c) He says that they were being persecuted.
(d) He says that they were already being systematically executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets arrested because of the work Anja does for her friend?
2. What does Vladek do when his eye doctor misdiagnoses him?
3. What starts to happen in the town where Vladek and Anja live after they've had their son?
4. What medical condition does Artie's father have?
5. How does Vladek characterize Anja’s family?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)