|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages was The Communist Manifesto to be published in?
2. When was The Communist Manifesto authored?
3. [The proletariat] have a _________ to win.
4. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
(b) The working class
5. The class culture merely trains a person to act as a __________.
6. Where did the 'third estate' occur?
7. What is the question all the movements bring to the front?
(a) The property question
(b) The peace question
(c) The proletariat question
(d) The bourgeois question
8. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their __________.
9. Who were the capitalists, as we would call them today?
10. The medieval burgesses and the small __________ proprietors were the precursors to the modern bourgeoisie.
(a) Guild master
11. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
12. Who were the working class?
13. What does wage labor provide for the bourgeoisie?
(a) Easy living
(b) Peace of mind
14. The Communists fight for the attainment of the __________ aims.
15. Social action is to yield their personal inventive _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. By when had the Communist Movement begun to gain traction in Europe?
2. Communists of various __________ have assembled.
3. Communists should openly _________ their views.
4. The bourgeoisie can not exist without constantly _____________ the instruments of production.
5. Groups everywhere labor for the union and agreement of the _________ parties of all countries.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)