|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The aristocracy took their revenge by singing _________ on their new master.
2. It became the vocation of the ____________ of France and England to writer pamphlets against modern bourgeois society.
3. What took the place of the system in #28?
(a) The manufacturing system
(b) The slaves
(d) The plebeians
4. Metternich and __________ are others who wish to get rid of Communism.
(b) The US President
5. French ____ and German Police-spies are still others who wish to stop Communism.
(d) Freedom Fighters
6. "The exploitation of one __________ by another will also be put an end to."
7. Who was the head of the school of thought called petty-bourgeois socialism?
8. In almost all of these classes are subordinate ___________.
9. What property does the Communist movement seek to abolish?
(b) High cost
10. The socialistic bourgeois want all the ___________ of modern social conditions without the struggles and dangers necessarily resulting therefrom.
11. What country is on the eve of a bourgeois revolution?
12. "The Communists are not a special ______ in relation to the other working class parties."
13. Social action is to yield their personal inventive _______.
14. Communists of various __________ have assembled.
15. What is feared will overtake society with the abolition of private property?
(a) Classless people
(b) Eternal happiness
(c) Loss of jobs
(d) Universal laziness
Short Answer Questions
1. The history....is the history of _______________.
2. The Poles support the party that insists on a/an ______________ revolution.
3. The _______ and the Czar are some of those who wish to exorcise Communism.
4. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
5. [The proletariat] have a _________ to win.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)