|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
2. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
(a) Small pieces
3. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their __________.
4. "The __________ of the proletariat will cause them vanish still faster."
5. "The exploitation of one __________ by another will also be put an end to."
6. In almost all of these classes are subordinate ___________.
7. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
(b) The working class
8. The _____ system of industry now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets.
(b) Hand crafted
9. Critical utopian socialists seek to attain their ends by _______ means.
10. In what country do peasants make up more than half the population?
11. Communism deprives no man of the __________ to appropriate the products of society.
12. What country is on the eve of a bourgeois revolution?
13. Who were the working class?
14. In France, Communists ally themselves with the ____________.
(b) Social Democrats
(c) Social Republicans
(d) Social Conservatives
15. The cheap prices of what are the heavy 'artillery' of the bourgeoisie?
Short Answer Questions
1. "They have no __________ separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole."
2. What does wage labor not create for the laborer?
3. "The Communists are not a special ______ in relation to the other working class parties."
4. What have the powers of old Europe entered into?
5. The bourgeoisie can not exist without constantly _____________ the instruments of production.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)