|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in July 1830?
(a) A New Deal
(b) Red Scare
(c) French Revolution
(d) Communist revolutioin
2. The _______ and the Czar are some of those who wish to exorcise Communism.
3. What property does the Communist movement seek to abolish?
(a) High cost
4. What is the average price of wage labor?
(a) Minumum wage
(b) $1 a day
(c) $5 an hour
(d) $2 a week
5. The immediate aim of Communism is the ___________ of the proletariat into a class.
6. Let the _________ classes tremble at a communist revolution.
7. From what were the bourgeoisie first developed?
(b) No one knows
8. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
(c) The working class
9. Who were the capitalists, as we would call them today?
10. [The proletariat] have a _________ to win.
11. What took the place of the system in #28?
(b) The manufacturing system
(c) The slaves
(d) The plebeians
12. The Petty-bourgeois socialism movement does aim to cramp the modern means of __________.
13. Who was the head of the school of thought called petty-bourgeois socialism?
14. The aristocracy was not upset that there was a proletariat so much as they were upset there was a ________ proletariat.
15. "The __________ of the proletariat will cause them vanish still faster."
Short Answer Questions
1. French ____ and German Police-spies are still others who wish to stop Communism.
2. The Communists fight for the attainment of the __________ aims.
3. How many languages was The Communist Manifesto to be published in?
4. How long does Marx say that the bourgeoisie have been ruling?
5. The Communists disdain to _______ their views and aims.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)