|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The immediate aim of Communism is the ___________ of the proletariat into a class.
2. "The workers have no ___________. We cannot take from them what they have not got."
3. What does wage labor not create for the laborer?
4. What drops from tree of industry?
(a) Gold bars
(b) Branches of Peace
(c) New Hope
(d) Golden apples
5. Fill in the blank: Where is the __________ that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism?
6. What does wage labor provide for the bourgeoisie?
(b) Peace of mind
(d) Easy living
7. In what country do peasants make up more than half the population?
8. What took the place of the system in #28?
(a) The slaves
(c) The manufacturing system
(d) The plebeians
9. Who has simplified class antagonisms?
(b) The economy
10. What have the powers of old Europe entered into?
(a) An accord
(b) A group
(c) A holy alliance
(d) A building
11. The Petty-bourgeois socialism movement does aim to cramp the modern means of __________.
12. Communists should openly _________ their views.
13. Germany fights with the bourgeoisie whenever it acts in a _____________ way.
14. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
15. The bourgeoisie has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ___________.
(b) Natural superiors
(c) Purpose in life
Short Answer Questions
1. [The proletariat] have a _________ to win.
2. Let the _________ classes tremble at a communist revolution.
3. What language was the Communist Manifesto originally published in?
4. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
5. Groups everywhere labor for the union and agreement of the _________ parties of all countries.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)