|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: Where is the __________ that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism?
2. "The exploitation of one __________ by another will also be put an end to."
3. What fitted North America for a gigantic agricultural production?
(a) Industrial revolution
(d) European immigration
4. All of the thoughts in The Communist Manifesto have occurred ever since the dissolution of the primeval communal ownership of _______.
5. Where was the first English version of The Communist Manifesto printed?
(b) New York
(d) Washington DC
Short Answer Questions
1. The aristocracy was not upset that there was a proletariat so much as they were upset there was a ________ proletariat.
2. More than half the land in common in Russia is held by whom?
3. What is cited as a form of conservative or bourgeois socialism?
4. How many languages was The Communist Manifesto to be published in?
5. Who is the author of this preface?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)