|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
2. The proletariat can no longer free itself from the bonds of its place without at the "same time forever freeing the whole of __________ from exploitation, oppression, and class struggles."
3. What is haunting Europe?
4. In what country do peasants make up more than half the population?
5. In France, Communists ally themselves with the ____________.
(a) Social Republicans
(b) Social Democrats
(d) Social Conservatives
Short Answer Questions
1. What took the place of the system in #28?
2. "They have no __________ separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole."
3. The aristocracy took their revenge by singing _________ on their new master.
4. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
5. Who translated the first English version of The Communist Manifesto?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)