|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Communists are not a special ______ in relation to the other working class parties."
2. Shortly before the June insurrection of 1849, where did a French version of The Communist Manifesto appear?
3. How much time has elapsed since that last edition of The Communist Manifesto?
(a) 10 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 5 years
4. Communism deprives no man of the __________ to appropriate the products of society.
5. The _______ and the Czar are some of those who wish to exorcise Communism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
2. The class culture merely trains a person to act as a __________.
3. Who absorbed the surplus proletarian forces of Europe?
4. Who requested that The Communist Manifesto be authored?
5. What did the Germans seek to create?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)