|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through III—Socialist and Communist Literature.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Critical utopian socialists seek to attain their ends by _______ means.
2. "The workers have no ___________. We cannot take from them what they have not got."
3. "They have no __________ separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole."
4. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
(b) The working class
5. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of _________ into various orders.
2. "The exploitation of one __________ by another will also be put an end to."
3. How many languages was The Communist Manifesto to be published in?
4. "The __________ of the proletariat will cause them vanish still faster."
5. The aristocracy took their revenge by singing _________ on their new master.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)