|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II—Proletarians and Communists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The class culture merely trains a person to act as a __________.
2. What does wage labor not create for the laborer?
3. What is feared will overtake society with the abolition of private property?
(a) Universal laziness
(b) Classless people
(c) Loss of jobs
(d) Eternal happiness
4. What property does the Communist movement seek to abolish?
(d) High cost
5. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. "When Christian ideas succumbed in the ___________ century to rationalist ideas, feudal society fought its death battle with the then revolutionary bourgeoisie."
2. The Communists should openly.....and meet this __________ of the specter of communism.
3. Communists of various __________ have assembled.
4. The _____ system of industry now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets.
5. How many languages was The Communist Manifesto to be published in?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)