|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II—Proletarians and Communists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
2. Where have the Communists in #17 assembled?
3. "The exploitation of one __________ by another will also be put an end to."
4. For how much of the society is private property already done away with?
5. The bourgeoisie can not exist without constantly _____________ the instruments of production.
Short Answer Questions
1. The discovery of what opened up fresh ground for the rising bourgeoisie?
2. Who was the main writer of The Communist Manifesto?
3. The bourgeoisie has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ___________.
4. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
5. Who was the co-author of the Communist Manifesto?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)