|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II—Proletarians and Communists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the 'third estate' occur?
2. Who was the co-author of the Communist Manifesto?
(a) Karl Heinch
(b) Josef Stalin
(c) Friedrich Engels
(d) Vladimir Lenin
3. Who sees in his wife a mere instrument of production?
4. The immediate aim of Communism is the ___________ of the proletariat into a class.
5. "The Communists are not a special ______ in relation to the other working class parties."
Short Answer Questions
1. "They have no __________ separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole."
2. "The workers have no ___________. We cannot take from them what they have not got."
3. "When Christian ideas succumbed in the ___________ century to rationalist ideas, feudal society fought its death battle with the then revolutionary bourgeoisie."
4. What is the average price of wage labor?
5. Being a capitalist is a _________ position in production.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)