|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I—Bourgeois and Proletarians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was the Communist Manifesto originally published in?
2. What have the powers of old Europe entered into?
(a) A building
(b) A holy alliance
(c) An accord
(d) A group
3. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of _________ into various orders.
4. Where have the Communists in #17 assembled?
5. What took the place of the system in #28?
(a) The manufacturing system
(c) The plebeians
(d) The slaves
Short Answer Questions
1. French ____ and German Police-spies are still others who wish to stop Communism.
2. Who were the working class?
3. Who has simplified class antagonisms?
4. The cheap prices of what are the heavy 'artillery' of the bourgeoisie?
5. Who requested that The Communist Manifesto be authored?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)