|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I—Bourgeois and Proletarians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
(a) The working class
2. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of _________ into various orders.
3. Each step in the development of the bourgeoisie was accompanied by a corresponding __________ advance of that class.
4. The bourgeoisie can not exist without constantly _____________ the instruments of production.
5. The bourgeoisie has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ___________.
(a) Purpose in life
(b) Natural superiors
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requested that The Communist Manifesto be authored?
2. Communists of various __________ have assembled.
3. By when had the Communist Movement begun to gain traction in Europe?
4. Fill in the blank: Where is the __________ that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism?
5. What is haunting Europe?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)