|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I—Bourgeois and Proletarians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cheap prices of what are the heavy 'artillery' of the bourgeoisie?
2. How long does Marx say that the bourgeoisie have been ruling?
(a) About 100 years
(b) About 20 years
(c) About 50 years
(d) About 15 years
3. Where did the 'third estate' occur?
4. Who were the capitalists, as we would call them today?
5. Who was the co-author of the Communist Manifesto?
(a) Vladimir Lenin
(b) Friedrich Engels
(c) Josef Stalin
(d) Karl Heinch
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the Communists in #17 assembled?
2. What is haunting Europe?
3. Who were the working class?
4. By when had the Communist Movement begun to gain traction in Europe?
5. What took the place of the system in #28?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)