|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1872 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Communists are not a special ______ in relation to the other working class parties."
2. Germany fights against the absolute monarchy, the __________ squirearchy, and the petty-bourgeoisie.
(d) Land hungry
3. [The proletariat] have a _________ to win.
4. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
5. Critical utopian socialists seek to attain their ends by _______ means.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a country in which The Communist Manifesto was published?
2. Social action is to yield their personal inventive _______.
3. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
4. What is cited as a form of conservative or bourgeois socialism?
5. In France, Communists ally themselves with the ____________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)