|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1872 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
2. Social action is to yield their personal inventive _______.
3. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
4. "The Communists are not a special ______ in relation to the other working class parties."
5. Who translated the first English version of The Communist Manifesto?
(a) Helen Mcfarlane
(b) Christian Stilton
(c) Samuel Moore
(d) Thomas Moore
Short Answer Questions
1. What property does the Communist movement seek to abolish?
2. When was the insurrection of Cracow?
3. Where were the proletariat first able to hold political power?
4. What drops from tree of industry?
5. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)