|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1872 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. [The proletariat] have a _________ to win.
2. _________ of all countries, unite!
3. What happened in July 1830?
(a) French Revolution
(b) Red Scare
(c) Communist revolutioin
(d) A New Deal
4. Who was the head of the school of thought called petty-bourgeois socialism?
5. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Congress of the group in #91 held?
2. The bourgeoisie has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ___________.
3. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
4. When was the Congress of the group in #91 held?
5. Where did the 'third estate' occur?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)