|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen unable to do with the message from Blaine?
(a) He never receives the message.
(b) Send it on to the appropriate persons.
(c) Do what Blaine wants.
(d) Decipher it.
2. With what does Stephen return from his excusion on the Sinon?
(a) Two young girls.
(b) Numerous samples.
(c) A Roman artifact.
(d) An elderly man who knows the area.
3. Who is Mr. Gifford?
(a) The surgeon on the Ringle.
(b) The first mate on the Ringle.
(c) The surgeon on the Stately.
(d) The first mate on the Stately.
4. Of whose death is Maturin informed?
(a) Diana's cousin.
(b) Diana's aunt.
(c) Maturin's aunt.
5. What does Killick say about Sohpie?
(a) That she has finally delivered.
(b) That she is close to dying.
(c) That she wants Jack to retire.
(d) That she has maybe left Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin think may be wrong with him?
2. On whose ship is Whewell?
3. How does the operation on Mr. Gray go?
4. What does Stephen do when Aubrey decides to wait out to sea for a few days?
5. What does Stephen ask his Kroomen guide?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)