|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
(a) Stand for their doweries.
(b) Stand as godfather to them.
(c) Only visit them briefly.
(d) Have his wife hold a baptism party.
2. What does Stately require in order to get to Bantry?
(a) More crew.
(b) A tow.
(d) A new mast.
3. What do Bonden and Killick discuss in secret?
(b) A business scheme.
(d) The upcoming assignment.
4. Who is leaving the Commodore's office when Stephen arrives?
(c) Captain Thomas.
(d) A pretty, young woman.
5. What bothers Maturin on the ship?
(a) The sick berth.
(b) The lack of ventilation.
(c) His living quarters.
(d) The squalor of the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin give the person he first visits?
2. What are Jack's orders?
3. What is Philip's Island?
4. Whose name does Stephen think is mentioned in the message?
5. What does Maturin give Mr. Gray?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)