|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Diana to Mrs. Williams?
2. What does Killick say about Sohpie?
(a) That she has finally delivered.
(b) That she has maybe left Jack.
(c) That she is close to dying.
(d) That she wants Jack to retire.
3. What has Captain Dundas suggested several times?
(a) The faster ships go ahead and move at their speed and leave Berenice.
(b) That the Surprise be dry docked for repairs.
(c) That Berenice go on ahead since she is so much faster than Ringle or Surprise.
(d) That the Ringle divest of some of her crew for Surprise.
4. Which ship is having trouble keeping up with the rest of the fleet?
(a) The Ringle.
(b) The Thames.
(c) The Bellona.
(d) The Loon.
5. What does Maturin tell Clarissa he will do?
(a) Take Brigid to his sister's home.
(b) Take Brigid to her mother in Ireland.
(c) Deal with Mrs. Williams.
(d) Teach Brigid to ride a pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the French squadron really sail for?
2. Who is Bob Morley?
3. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
4. What officers fight at dinner?
5. About what does Clarissa worry concerning Mrs. Williams' visit?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)