|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin decide to do about Coleman and Oates?
(a) Move them to London where they will not be easily found.
(b) Send them to the West Indies.
(c) Send them to the country under disguise.
(d) Take them to Spain.
2. Who is Parson Hinksey?
(a) The parson on board the Surprise.
(b) Someone under suspicion of treason.
(c) Someone who courted Sophie before she marries Jack.
(d) The cleric assigned to Jack's estates.
3. About what does Clarissa worry concerning Mrs. Williams' visit?
(a) That Mrs. Williams would sell information for the right amount of money.
(b) That Clarissa said too much.
(c) That Clarissa made an enemy of Mrs. Williams.
(d) That Clarissa should not have told Maturin about it.
4. What do Bonden and Killick discuss in secret?
(a) A business scheme.
(c) The upcoming assignment.
5. What does the Ringle find when it arrives at The Berlings?
(a) Aubery had to go to Sophie, who is having a difficult birthing.
(b) Sir Blaine has been calling on Aubrey to find Maturin.
(c) Sir Blaine has gone missing.
(d) Aubrey is putting the fleet through its paces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Berenice help Surprise?
2. Where does Stephen go the next morning?
3. Who is leaving the Commodore's office when Stephen arrives?
4. What does Maturin tell Clarissa he will do?
5. What does Maturin reflect upon as he stops for a drink at an inn?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)