|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin give Mr. Gray?
(a) Castor oil.
2. What do Dundas and Aubrey once do at a water stop when they are young men?
(a) Force the entire crew to bathe.
(b) Sneak a woman on board.
(c) Duel with swords.
(d) Swim in a river with crocodiles.
3. What does Maturin give Sir Blaine?
(a) Coca leaves.
(b) A bottle of laudanum.
(c) A torn letter that partially implicates the spy they are searching for.
(d) A note from a British spy in France.
4. About whom does Mrs. Williams say about a man has been making inquiries?
(a) Diana Maturin.
(b) Clarissa Oakes.
(c) Steven Maturin.
(d) Padeen Coleman.
5. Where does Maturin go after hearing the disturbing news from Blaine?
(b) Aubrey's country estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are general quarters sounded when Aubrey and Dundas are still talking?
2. What does Dundas ask of Aubrey when he is aboard Surprise?
3. What will Aubrey be allowed to do as a result of his next assignment?
4. Why does Captain Thomas become defensive?
5. Who are the Kroomen?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)