|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Dundas and Aubrey once flogged?
(a) For oversleeping after getting drunk.
(b) For being late to return from shore leave.
(c) Only Dundas was flogged.
(d) For dueling.
2. How long has it been since Maturin has seen Brigid?
(a) He just saw her about two weeks earlier.
(b) He has never seen her.
(c) A couple years.
(d) A few months.
3. About whom does Mrs. Williams say about a man has been making inquiries?
(a) Clarissa Oakes.
(b) Steven Maturin.
(c) Padeen Coleman.
(d) Diana Maturin.
4. With whom does Mrs. Williams insinuate that Diana is having an affair?
(a) Mr. Moneypenny.
(b) Sir Weston.
(c) No one.
(d) Mr. Wilson.
5. What will Aubrey be receiving for his next assignment?
(a) A small squadron.
(b) A new surgeon.
(c) A new first mate.
(d) A new ship of the line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
2. What ship weighs anchor at Shelmerston?
3. What does Maturin tell Clarissa he will do?
4. For whom does Sophie hold a dinner party?
5. What does Mrs. Williams try to tell Aubrey about Diana?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)