|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aubrey late to meet?
(a) Mrs. Williams.
(b) Dr. Maturin.
(c) Captain Hervey.
(d) Sir Blaine.
2. Who is Heneage Dundas?
(a) Beagle's Captain.
(b) The captain of the Berenice.
(c) Surprise's First Mate.
(d) Jack Aubrey's second in command.
3. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
4. What does Maturin do when he talks to Mrs. Williams?
(a) Nothing more than asks her consideration of his daughter.
(b) Tells her she is not immune to being arrested if she persists.
(c) Threatens her.
(d) Asks her very kindly to leave Clarissa alone.
5. With whom does Killick have an altercation?
(b) Aubrey's son.
(c) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ringle and Surprise stay with Berenice?
2. How does Mrs. Williams feel about her recent conversation with Clarissa?
3. How might the high-placed traitor make things difficult for Padeen Coleman and Clarissa Oakes?
4. Why does Captain Thomas refuse to speak to Maturin soon after the dinner starts?
5. What commodity does Thunderer lack?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)