|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aubrey respond to Dundas' request?
(a) Aubrey says he can only spare one crewmember.
(b) Aubrey says Sohpie's sister has recently married.
(c) Aubrey gives him some of Surprise's prize money.
(d) Aubrey says Surprise is not returning to England.
2. What will Aubrey be allowed to do as a result of his next assignment?
(a) Allow his trusted first mate to finally retire.
(b) Remand the Surprise as his personal vessel.
(c) Allow Maturin to stay home with his ill wife.
(d) Hoist a broad pennant.
3. Who does Sophie send to bring Maturin to the party?
(b) She goes herself.
4. How is the Surprise damaged?
(a) Grounding on some shoals.
(b) Fight against a French privateer.
(c) A typhoon.
(d) A fight with an American frigate and bad weather.
5. What does Maturin believe cocoa leaves medicate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin tell Clarissa he will do?
2. What does Maturin do when he talks to Mrs. Williams?
3. From what is Aubrey recovering?
4. Who is Habachtsthal?
5. What ship do Aubrey and Maturin board the next morning?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)