|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Maturin's is in danger?
(a) His position.
(b) His assets.
(c) His collections from his travels.
(d) His research notes.
2. What does Aubrey do in response to his children's pleas?
(a) Reassures them that their mother is just bringing them a new brother or sister.
(b) Goes inside to try on his uniform.
(c) Swings them all on his horse.
(d) Jumps his horse over a small tree that has fallen over.
3. What is Maturin's response to Blaine's subtle hint?
(a) That he has already moved his daughter to safety.
(b) That Blaine knows that Maturin is no traitor.
(c) He is not willing to kill Habachtsthal.
(d) He isn't interested in any promotion that would pull him off sea duty.
4. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
(a) Only visit them briefly.
(b) Stand as godfather to them.
(c) Have his wife hold a baptism party.
(d) Stand for their doweries.
5. With whom does Killick have an altercation?
(b) Aubrey's son.
(d) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin give the person he first visits?
2. What does Maturin decide to do about Coleman and Oates?
3. How is the high-place traitor described?
4. What does Aubrey do as a result of losing?
5. Why does Captain Thomas refuse to speak to Maturin soon after the dinner starts?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)