|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dundas ask of Aubrey when he is aboard Surprise?
(a) A couple crewmembers for temporary duty.
(b) To introduce Dundas to Sophie's sister.
(c) A loan.
(d) To deliver a letter.
2. What does Maturin give the person he first visits?
(a) A dried beetle specimen.
(b) A new set of violin strings.
(c) A ring.
(d) His will.
3. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
4. How does the Berenice help Surprise?
(a) On repairs.
(b) Giving Surprise some crew members.
(c) The Berenice does not help Surprise as Berenice is in bad shape also.
(d) Towing her to port.
5. Why do Ringle and Surprise stay with Berenice?
(a) To protect Berenice.
(b) Dundas is the Admiral's flagship.
(c) Dundas is under suspicion of treason.
(d) As a courtesy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aubrey's commander's response?
2. What does Maturin decide to do about Coleman and Oates?
3. How long has it been since Maturin has seen Brigid?
4. Who is Brigid?
5. Where would Dundas end up if he returns to England empty handed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)