|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
2. What do Aubrey's three children race to tell him?
(a) That Dr. Maturin is waiting for him.
(b) That his Admiral's uniform has arrived.
(c) That their mother is ill.
(d) That their mother has gone to London.
3. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
(a) Stand as godfather to them.
(b) Have his wife hold a baptism party.
(c) Stand for their doweries.
(d) Only visit them briefly.
4. How does Mrs. Williams feel about her recent conversation with Clarissa?
(a) That Clarissa was cold.
(b) That Clarissa is too naive.
(c) That Clarissa was warm and charming.
(d) That Clarissa was being evasive.
5. Where does Clarissa Oakes live?
(a) With the Blaine family.
(b) In London with Mrs. Broad.
(c) With Maturin's wife.
(d) On Aubrey's country estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Clarissa worry concerning Mrs. Williams' visit?
2. From what is Aubrey recovering?
3. What is said about Clarissa Oakes?
4. With whom does Mrs. Williams insinuate that Diana is having an affair?
5. What do Dundas and Aubrey once do at a water stop when they are young men?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)