|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Sophie speak to Maturin?
(a) Aubrey's attitude towards her.
(b) One of the twins' weight loss.
(c) Her son's eyesight.
(d) Aubery's health.
2. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
3. Who does Maturin first visit upon arrival in London?
(a) Sir Blaine.
(d) His brother Mathos.
4. With whom does Mrs. Williams insinuate that Diana is having an affair?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Wilson.
(c) Sir Weston.
(d) Mr. Moneypenny.
5. What does Aubrey do as a result of losing?
(a) Asks for a rematch.
(b) Challenges Dundas to a duel.
(c) Leaves Dundas in port when the ship sails.
(d) Gives Dundas his second-best sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin do when he talks to Mrs. Williams?
2. For what does Maturin hire a man named Pratt?
3. What does Maturin give the person he first visits?
4. What relation is Diana to Mrs. Williams?
5. Who is Heneage Dundas?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)