|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin give the person he first visits?
(a) A ring.
(b) His will.
(c) A dried beetle specimen.
(d) A new set of violin strings.
2. Who is Heneage Dundas?
(a) Jack Aubrey's second in command.
(b) Beagle's Captain.
(c) The captain of the Berenice.
(d) Surprise's First Mate.
3. What relation is Diana to Mrs. Williams?
4. Why do Ringle and Surprise stay with Berenice?
(a) As a courtesy.
(b) Dundas is the Admiral's flagship.
(c) To protect Berenice.
(d) Dundas is under suspicion of treason.
5. Who is Brigid?
(a) Clarissa's daughter.
(b) Maturin's daughter.
(c) Diana's mother.
(d) Maturin's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey do as a result of losing?
2. Where does Clarissa Oakes live?
3. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
4. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
5. What will Aubrey be allowed to do as a result of his next assignment?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)