|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might the high-placed traitor make things difficult for Padeen Coleman and Clarissa Oakes?
(a) He cannot harm either person.
(b) He might set them up for assassination.
(c) He might try to blackmail them.
(d) He might block their pardons.
2. About what does Clarissa worry concerning Mrs. Williams' visit?
(a) That Clarissa said too much.
(b) That Clarissa should not have told Maturin about it.
(c) That Mrs. Williams would sell information for the right amount of money.
(d) That Clarissa made an enemy of Mrs. Williams.
3. What is the name of the ship Jack Aubrey commands?
4. What relation is Diana to Mrs. Williams?
5. Who is Mr. Hinkley?
(a) Mrs. Broad's nephew.
(b) Maturin's lawyer.
(c) Aubrey's overseer.
(d) Emily and Sarah's guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin do when he talks to Mrs. Williams?
2. Who is Aubrey late to meet?
3. What does Square agree to do?
4. How does Maturin react to Gifford's concerns?
5. What does Killick say about Sohpie?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)