|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a messenger say about Pyramus the next morning?
(a) That it is to be cut from the squadron.
(b) That it has to go into dry dock.
(c) That its name is being changed.
(d) That it sank over night.
2. On whose ship is Whewell?
(a) Captain Howards.
(c) Captain Jones.
(d) Captain Thomas.
3. What does Maturin give Sir Blaine?
(a) Coca leaves.
(b) A torn letter that partially implicates the spy they are searching for.
(c) A bottle of laudanum.
(d) A note from a British spy in France.
4. What does Sophie suspect incorrectly about Clarissa?
(a) That she wasn't really married to her supposed husband.
(b) That she is having an affair with Padeen.
(c) That she is pregnant with Padeen's child.
(d) That she had an affair with Jack.
5. What does Mr. Whewell describe for Jack and Stephen?
(a) How to surprise the slavers.
(b) The raids.
(c) The organization of the local villages.
(d) The reason for slave trades among various tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
2. Who is Heneage Dundas?
3. How does the Berenice help Surprise?
4. What does one officer of Stately believe?
5. How is the high-place traitor described?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)