|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Maturin excited to hear Coleman and Brigid?
(a) To realize that Coleman is such a kind man.
(b) To realize that Brigid learns very quickly.
(c) To realize that Brigid can speak.
(d) To hear Brigid laugh.
2. Of what does the bulk of Maturin's assets consist?
(c) Gold bullion.
(d) Race Horses.
3. Why is Aubrey upset about Sophie's actions when he was gone?
(a) He thinks she is trying to take his place as head of the household.
(b) He thinks she is taking the advice of a man he distrusts.
(c) He thinks she relies on her brother too much.
(d) He thinks she is too emotional when she makes a decision.
4. Who are Sarah and Emily?
(a) Two Melanesian girls Maturin rescued.
(b) Aubrey's new twin daughters.
(c) Maturin's wife and daughter.
(d) Sir Blaine's new twin nieces.
5. What plot has McAnon uncovered?
(a) The traitor's plan to bring in French agents.
(b) The French plan to invade Spain.
(c) The French plan to invade Ireland.
(d) The French plan to take Dover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin wish he had brought with him?
2. What relation is Diana to Mrs. Williams?
3. Who arrives to meet with Maturin?
4. Under what circumstances does Maturin say Ireland is better off under English rule?
5. What does Maturin believe cocoa leaves medicate?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)