|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Williams try to tell Aubrey about Diana?
(a) That Diana is distraught at Maturin not coming home.
(b) That Diana is practically destitute.
(c) Diana's pregnancy.
(d) Diana's behavior.
2. What is Maturin's response to Blaine's subtle hint?
(a) He is not willing to kill Habachtsthal.
(b) He isn't interested in any promotion that would pull him off sea duty.
(c) That Blaine knows that Maturin is no traitor.
(d) That he has already moved his daughter to safety.
3. What ship do Aubrey and Maturin board the next morning?
4. What is Maturin willing to do concerning Sarah and Emily?
(a) Stand for their doweries.
(b) Have his wife hold a baptism party.
(c) Only visit them briefly.
(d) Stand as godfather to them.
5. From what is Aubrey recovering?
(a) A fall from his horse.
(b) The ague.
(c) A bad cold.
(d) A sword slash across his chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey do in response to his children's pleas?
2. Who is Brigid?
3. Who is Lalla?
4. What does Sophie do in a rage when she and Jack fight?
5. What does Pullings say to Maturin about Captain Thomas and gun practice?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)