|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do in the channel when they arrive in Freetown?
(a) Sink the Nancy.
(b) Erect a blockade.
(c) He comes in very quietly.
(d) Ship maneuvers.
2. What does Square agree to do?
(a) Show Stephen where some suspected French spies are,.
(b) Act as a guide for Stephen.
(c) Take a message to the capitol.
(d) Go undercover for Stephen.
3. What does Maturin do that disappoints the crews?
(a) Only allows officers shore leave.
(b) Makes the men drink quinine before shore leave.
(c) Decides to stay in Freetown.
(d) Forbids shore leave.
4. About what does Sophie speak to Maturin?
(a) Her son's eyesight.
(b) Aubery's health.
(c) Aubrey's attitude towards her.
(d) One of the twins' weight loss.
5. To where will the French squadron that departs from Lorient be ostensibly bound?
(a) The West Indies.
(c) The southeastern coast of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen ask Aubrey?
2. What is the Theban Legion:?
3. Who is leaving the Commodore's office when Stephen arrives?
4. Why does Stephen not go ashore in Freetown with Square?
5. What does the Aurora escort back to Freetown the next morning?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)