|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: American Bicentennial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Karl Johnson in Panama when his friend, Ron MacKenzie, headed to Bolivia to investigate a disease, as described in Chapter 1: "Machupo"?
2. Who was treating Bernhard Mandrella for the Lassa virus when he met Kent Campbell?
(a) Uwe Brinkmann.
(b) Jay Butler.
(c) Al Wieden.
(d) David Sencer.
3. What term refers to a disease created as a result of medical treatment?
4. The Republic of Liberia is located on what continent?
(c) South America.
5. Following Kent Campbell's recovery, he was sent to investigate the Lassa outbreak in ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soon after the funeral of the first victim in Chapter 5, the mission was filled with the disease and some of the mission nurses were sent to ______________ to recover.
2. Where did Ron MacKenzie return after taking blood samples in Bolivia in Chapter 1: "Machupo"?
3. Kent Campbell began testing whom for the Lassa virus in Chapter 4?
4. Who was on the team that Patricia Webb built to travel to Yambuku?
5. Where was Lily Pinneo flown after contracting the Lassa virus?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)