Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Robert's opinion, what about the English language makes it beautiful?
2. What circumstance seems to set an ominous tone for the evening for Mary?
3. What does Caroline say will happen if Mary and Colin choose not to dine with her and Robert?
4. What do Robert's sisters tell him he must have before eating sweets?
5. What does Mary note about the water in Venice?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Caroline lock Mary and Colin's...
This section contains 1,191 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)